As a grand finale to our Retrospective celebrations, the Reeves family will be sponsoring The Local Option Arts Awards as part of Port Perry’s Culture Days. Businesses in the heart of Port Perry will host artists from September 14th – 28th. Members of the public can vote for their favourite artists to determine the winners of 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes. There will also be a prize for the business who hosts the winning artist, and a draw prize for a voting member of the public.
The winners will be announced at the Scugog Council of the Arts Gallery (181 Perry St. Unit G-1) on Saturday, September 28th at 4pm.
For more information, please visit www.scugogarts.ca
Participating Artists & Businesses
1. Isabelle Archand – Eclectic Elements
2. Victoria Leask – The Dutch Girl Floral co.
3. Linda Virio – Caviar and Cobwebs co.
4. Ruth Greenlaw – Brittany N Bros
5. Kirsty Naray – Adorn Fine Furnishings
6. Lois Child – Petite Images
7. Cathy Lombard – Luke’s Country Store
8. Angela Hennessey – Emmerson Insurance Brokers
9. Jindra Cadhil – Panorama
10. Jacqueline Proud – Port Perry Home Hardware
11. David Clubine – Village Decor Shoppe
12. Anja Kooistra – Brock’s
13. Erika Takacs – Meta4 Contemporary Art Gallery
14. Joanna Malcolm – Flawless Dry Cleaners
15. Marion Meyers – Old Flame Brewing Co.
16. Sabrina Leeder – Branching Out – Port Perry Florist